Friday, October 29, 2010

MMM! Pumpkin Dip





I've been making this yummy dip for years and often share the recipe.  It's a little different than many dishes, easy to make and nice to have on hand.  It lasts a couple of weeks in the refrigerator, so get ready to enjoy!

Hope it is a hit at your place too!!

PUMPKIN DIP

1 - 8 ozs. pkg. cream cheese, softened

2 cups powdered sugar

1 - 15 ozs. can solid pack pumpkin

2 tsp. ground cinnamon

2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

1 tsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed

1 c. Cool Whip, optional

In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.  Gradually mix in the pumpkin.  Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and orange juice until smooth and well blended.  Stir in cool Whip, if using. Chill until serving. Let stand at least 2 hours before serving to allow flavors to blend.


This is great for dipping graham crackers, gingersnaps or apples.















3 comments :

  1. I never heard of Pumpkin Dip. I bet my family would love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I should try this with my kids :) We have some graham crackers that we need to use up ;)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly