Monday, December 14, 2009

Making Your Own Cleaners


Yep, just 3 simple ingredients and water and you can make your own laminate floor cleaner that will WOW everyone! 

When we sold our house recently, the realtor and purchaser both begged to know what I used on my laminate floor because it had such an awesome shine.  I think it was a real selling point!! 

Needless to say, they both wrote the recipe down! 

It nearly brought me to my knees to have to pay high dollar for my laminate floor cleaner, so you can imagine the thrill it was to find a homemade recipe....especially one that worked so nicely!


HOMEMADE LAMINATE FLOOR CLEANER

1 cup water
1 cup rubbing alcohol
1 cup white vinegar
1 Tb. liquid dish soap
1 qt. spray bottle 

Mix together and put into a spray bottle.  Use as you would purchased cleaner - and enjoy the $$ savings!!



2 comments :

  1. Hi! I came across your webpage by accident, I was browsing Yahoo for Flooring Hawaii when I found your website. I’m lucky I found it. Just what I was searching for. Added your site to my favorites list, will revisit when I have free time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your nice note. I'm tickled to know we crossed paths - I LOVE anything with the words Honolulu....=)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly