Monday, August 2, 2010

FOLLOW UP - WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?

In all of my excitement, I didn't finish saying what I intended to in last Friday's post about Morris Press Cookbook Company!

If you've had a desire to have your own cookbook, go to this website - MORRIS PRESS COOKBOOK COMPANY - where you can order a fabulous cookbook 'kit'...(it's FREE for the asking!) it includes 3 actual recipe books with different features to choose from, and a fascinating colorful catalog.  (I had my kit for over 4 years before I finally got started!)

I have had many wonderful, heart stirring comments about my new cookbook, but I really feel the company makes me look good.  Yes, it took plenty of time to type it all up, but I really just 'followed the dots' as they led me through the process.

Don't hesistate to check it out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly