Thursday, December 22, 2011

M & M Christmas Story

(This is from my archives, but worth sharing again...)

I printed this one year and included it with my Christmas cards....print it and give it to anyone your little heart desires to
share the CHRISTmas story ....



As you hold these candies in your hand and turn them, You will see the M becomes a W, an E, and a 3.

They tell the Christmas Story; It's one I'm sure you'll know. It took place in a stable A long, long time ago.

The E is for the East Where the star shone so bright.

The M is for the manger Where Baby Jesus slept that night.

The 3 is for the Wise men bearing gifts; With haste they came.

W is for worship; Angels sang praise to His name.

So as you eat these candies or share them with a friend, Remember the true spirit of Christmas and never let it end!

\o/   \o/   \o/   \o/   \o/


2 comments :

  1. Very nice. I have never heard that story before. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marsha,
    I love it! I will bookmark this so I can share it with my 2nd grade students next year. Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly