Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HAPPY THANKS-LIVING!!


HOW TO OBSERVE THANKSGIVING


~Count your blessings instead of your crosses;
~Count your gains instead of your losses.
~Count your joys instead of your woes;
~Count your friends instead of your foes.
~Count your smiles instead of your tears;
~Count your courage instead of your fears.
~Count your full years instead of your lean;
~Count your kind deeds instead of your mean.
~Count your health instead of your wealth;
~Count on God instead of yourself.

A favorite scripture...
Psalm 34:8 O TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD!
BLESSED IS THE (WO)MAN THAT TRUST IN HIM.


And please be sure to.....


SWEET BLESSINGS TO ALL! How thankful I am for each of YOU!
You surely ROCK my world by being a part of my blog.

Enjoy a blessed weekend - I'll be back next Monday.

5 comments :

  1. It took 23 pages printed to get your poem. gotta be easier way. i hit your print button and it didnt work. so much wasted pages. any suggestions? Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry....I can't imagine how that could happen? I hit the print button and only the poem appeared. Maybe you'll just have to copy and paste to get a copy of the poem? The way the print button works is that everything appears, and then you click on what you don't want, and it disappears and isn't printed. Hope it works for you the next time. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome poem! Praying for a WONDERFUL laughter filled, helping hands, cheerful hearts Thanksgiving to you and yours! I am blessed to know you! Love, T

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely poem!

    Happy Thanksgiving, Marsha! I know you are surrounded by family today and counting your blessings! I'm thankful for you..a little unexpected blessing in my life this year! xo

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly