Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cherry Pie Fluff {Weight Watchers}

Did you eat too much on Valentine's Day?  We had a lovely lunch out, and then kinda snacked for dinnertime.

This is a wonderful and LIGHT dessert you can whip up in no time at all.

It really doesn't get much easier than this!

Only 3....yes, THREE, ingredients to concoct this yummy dessert.

I had most of a can of leftover cherry pie filling from another dessert that I'd made (I'll be sharing that recipe soon), and was so pleased with how deliciously yummy this turned out.

Give it a try.  You're gonna love this combo! It's so creamy and smooth.

It can be ready in just a couple of minutes!!!  How can you beat that?

It's delicious enough I would gladly serve this to company!

Optional additions that I haven't tried, but think would work:
drained crushed pineapple, coconut, nuts, marshmallows, etc.


CHERRY PIE FLUFF

1 (20 ozs) can (no sugar added) cherry pie filling
1 (4 serv. size) box (sugar free) cheesecake pudding mix
8 ozs. (fat free) cool whip

Combine cherry pie filling with pudding mix.  Fold in cool whip.
Chill and enjoy.

Points (Prior to Points Plus):

heaping 3/4 c. = 3 points


Mixitup

16 comments :

  1. Sounds delicious, light and springy. I will have to see if I can find the cheesecake pudding mix the next time I grocery shop. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone that would absolutely love this....Sean! I will have to make him some and not tell him it's Weight Watchers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum...that would certainly satisfy my sweet tooth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a tasty combination, will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a big cherry fan...great recipe to fix me up...blessings, K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You can't get much easier than that! I LOVE Cherry Pie Filling! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh YUMMY! I love cherries & this looks awesome! Forget leftover -- I'm gonna buy some cherry pie filling specifically for this recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super easy and yummy! :) want wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being TOP clicked recipe from last week! WOO HOO, so excited for you!
    ~T

    http://4littlefergusons.wordpress.com/2012/02/24/nanas-beef-stroganoff/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome! Congrats on being featured at the Weekend Potluck! Geez, I feel guilty - you're over here mixin up healthy stuff and I'm pushing brownies, lol! Glad to have found you, and am now a happy follower.

    ReplyDelete
  11. mmmmm....looks light, delicious and refreshing! Perfect for spring & summer:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a perfect, low-cal dessert!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds great! My hub loves cherry anything, so this is perfect! We gave up sugar for lent, so I'll have to make this for sure. :) Thanks for sharing on Fit and Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Honestly, I would devour this whole bowl. I LOVE fluffy desserts like this. The texture is what it is mostly. This is the kind of dessert I can't stop eating once I start!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just came across your blog today. I notice many WW references; are you on plan? I have been for years, except when i am pregnant, which i am now. I am excited to follow your blog and try these recipes since i am getting bored with everything that i currently cook!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wonderful says my granddaughter just made it now shes waiting but not very well for it to settle and chill some more thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly