Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Easy Cheesey Beef Dip {4 ingredients}

Doncha just love easy throw-together-fast recipes??

I sure do...and this is a super recipe I 'go to' when I want something quick and delicious. 

This one only takes 4 ingredients!  Gotta love that. 

I love a good cheese ball, but even more, I love being able to DIP a cracker or chip, and not have to mess with a knife to spread it.

This is a very tasty dish a young nursing friend, Lindsay, shared and I am excited to share it with you.

Great for a quick get together, a picnic or just for munchin. 


EASY CHEESEY BEEF DIP 

2 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened

1 - 16 oz sour cream (2 cups)

3 - 4 green onions, sliced 

1  jar dry canned beef (chopped into small pieces)
(or use 2 - 3 ozs. bags of deli beef)
few sprinkles of garlic powder, optional 


Mix together in large bowl and serve with your favorite crackers.

That's it!  ENJOY!! 

Linked to Whatcha Whipped Up Wednesday
  Scrumptious Sunday
Weekend Potluck
GBP: Happy New Year

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly