Thursday, June 28, 2012

Cool Peach Dessert {2 ingredients}

Are you ready to chill in these hot temps?  I have just what you've been looking for....


I love Margo's recipes at Joyful Homemaking.  When I saw this 
Cool Lemon Dessert recipe shared at Weekend Potluck, I couldn't get to the kitchen quick enough to begin making it. 

Bummer!  I had to let the Cool Whip (I used sugar free) thaw before I could begin...it was tough having to wait! 

WHO CAN ARGUE USING ONLY 2 INGREDIENTS!!????

Easy Peasy and lots of options....using the flavor of jello your family loves best. Lemon is great but I didn't have any so peach did the trick for us. 

A super duper way to make your own homemade 'ice cream' with only a few stirs...well, quite a few!

The kids can help too!


Margo also has a recipe that she uses this to 'frost' an angel food cake. YUMMERS!! 


COOL PEACH DESSERT 


1- 3 ounce box (4-serv. size) peach or lemon jello (regular or sugar free)

1-16 ounce container of cool whip


Mix together very well - you want to stir it a lot so the jello dissolves -
then freeze. Scoop it out with an ice cream scoop and chill! 


Linked to Weekend Potluck
Foodie Friends Friday
Fit & Fabulous Friday
Mop it up Monday
Mix it up Monday
Thursday's Treasures
Ingredient Spotlight - Whipped Topping

8 comments :

  1. Oh so simple and so appropriate for the season! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love anything peach! Thank you for linking up to Foodie Friends Friday. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like recipes with only a couple ingredients! So easy and looks good. Thanks for sharing at Foodie Friends Friday linky party!

    Robyn from Robyn's View

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Perfect=) Nice to meet you and thanks for coming by Foodie Friends Friday today and linking up. Hope to see you again next week! Tracy at Busy Vegetarian Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks SO good. Seriously, I love anything fast, easy and frosty in the summertime and I can only imagine all the flavor combos I'll come up with for this one. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So light and delicious!! Thank you for sharing at Fit and Fab! :)

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly