Sunday, March 17, 2013

Healthy "Raw" Peanut Butter Balls

Tomorrow our sweet granddaughter Chloe Lyn Joy Baker (my namesake=) will be celebrating her 12th birthday! She's definitely a joy-bringer and very loving girl. Wishing you a day decorated with love and
smiles Chloe Lyn! We are so blessed God gave you to our family. 

(Chloe and me at Grandparents Day at school)



I've really been enjoying making 'raw' snacks and desserts, using nuts, honey, peanut butter, wheat germ, etc. etc. 

This is a great little snack any time of day, but be warned...they are
addicting.  They do freeze nicely, so you can toss a few in the freezer so maybe they won't get gobbled up so quickly. 

I love them with my morning coffee...and for snack anytime. 



So when I saw this recipe from Marlene at Nosh My Way.  She has a great blog and shares many healthy dishes, including WW points.  I was introduced to Marlene's blog through Foodie Friends Friday linky party, as she is one of the co-hostesses there. 

There are only a few ingredients in this recipe...honey, oats, pb, flax seed if you desire, etc. 

To see the full recipe, click on this link...Healthy "Raw" Peanut Butter Balls to view
it at Marlene's blog....you'll be so glad you did. 



Linked to Mop it up Monday


6 comments :

  1. Yours look delicious too. Thanks for the shout out and glad you like my healthy food blog. come back for some more deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to make these a lot when I was a vegetarian/health food eater :-) Have since forgotten about them. They ARE good, thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum! I can see how they could be addicting!

    happy birthday to that pretty little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My oldest daughter will be 12 on Friday :-) (hard to believe!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet pic of you and your darling granddaughter! You both are cutie patooties!! The peanut butter balls look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like the perfect treat for me to have after my workouts! ;)
    YUM!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly