Friday, March 22, 2013

Lightened up Coconut Cream Pie & Weekend Potluck #59

WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
I'm SO happy to be back here with you this week!! 
I really missed you all!


For my 

 recipe I have chosen this delicious and easy pie...
LOVE the toasted coconut on top.  Using packaged pudding mix, 
it goes together quickly too.



Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...

The recipe with the most clicks was ~

Pepperoni Pizza and Cheesy Garlic Bread Rolls

Recipes that caught our attention ~

Fruit Salad Cheesecake
Fruit Salad Cheesecake by The Kitchen is My Playground

Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches by Coffee With Us 3

And, a personal favorite ~

Homemade Hearty Rye Oatmeal Bread  by The Joy of Caking

If you were featured today, please snag the featured button below!


Weekend Potluck Featured

Your hostesses ~

Remember that when you link up, it shows on all FIVE blogs. Plus…

We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.

Linky Guidelines:

If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
  1. Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
  2. LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.
When you are kind enough to follow our guidelines, we work hard to get you as much exposure as possible so that your time here is well invested. We want this to be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone!

Weekend Potluck Linky




10 comments :

  1. Hi Marsha, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you and all the ladies for always having such a lovely party each weekend. As I told Tonia and Brandie, when I first started this about 1 year ago WP was my first and I barely understood what a link up WAS. Now I do a few of them each week but the benchmark is high because they are all compared to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting Marsha! Glad to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Marsha ~ here enjoying the linky party...now I am headed over to check out that yummy pie :) Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marsha,
    Welcome back...I've sure missed you!!! I hope all is well with you.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    With my very best wishes,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Marsha! Thank you for hosting and have a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marsha, thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marsha, I hope your trip was relaxing and fun, but I'm happy that you are back! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marsha, Thanks so much for picking my bread as a personal favorite this week. I don't know how you can pick a favorite with all those delicious recipes to choose from :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring our BBQ Chicken Sandwich recipe!! Linking up again.
    Lucy @coffeewithus3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for hosting this fabulous Weekend Potluck Party! =)

    The features and all of the recipes look awesome! Cant wait to check out the blogs!

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly