Wednesday, May 15, 2013

3 Yummy Soups using Ground Beef {Blast from the Past{

Some folks I know give up on making soup when the weather turns warm.  We enjoy it all year long, so I thought I would share a few of our favorites, and hope you'll be enjoying some soon too.  



This is a wonderfully creamy, thick and easy soup.  Your family will
scream for M-M-More!! 






This one is quick because you brown the burger, open a few cans and heat. 
Sweet and yummy. A delicious change from 'regular' chili. 

Quick Corny Chili




This has been a very popular blog recipe. It has options too. 
How can you beat cooking in the slow cooker?  

Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup (Weight Watchers)





4 comments :

  1. I'm not a soup lover, until I sink my teeth into it. I don't know if I said that right. But, what I'm saying is soup is never my first choice, but every-time I have it, I am amazed at how good it is. Especially with warm homemade bread. Yum.
    That cheese burger soup looked really good :)
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look look good, Marsha! Now which one is your favorite? Have a wonderful day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these sound so good! =)

    Have a great day!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are soupers (Is that even a work?
    If not, it should be.) year round, too. I made a cheeseburger soup just yesterday. I will be giving all these a try. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

Printfriendly