Friday, November 29, 2013

Taking a Break...

Happy-Day-After-Thanksgiving Foodie Friends!

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Turkey Day and got to 
GOBBLE TIL YOU WOBBLED.... 

Thanks so much for all the support you show me here. I am ever grateful for each of you...all year long! 

I'm taking a break from Weekend Potluck today, and next Friday also, because I will be away from the computer all next week. I'll be excited to tell you about my time away after I return.

But if you'd like to link up at Weekend Potluck, our Brandie, AKA 
wants to get in on recipes using Thanksgiving leftovers, so mosey on over there....but please don't forget to come back here in 2 weeks. 

I'll be ready to share some 'extra' recipes when I get back because my files are already full of holiday recipes to help you out. 


Here's a couple of yummy recipes using leftover turkey...Enjoy!!






No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly