Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mango Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie

AAAHHH - love me a fruit smoothie, especially when I can use frozen fruit and add Greek yogurt for protein.

This is a simple and easy recipe - doctor it up any way you choose.  You can add flaxseed meal, chia seeds or coconut oil....make it as healthy as you want. 

This one is just so versatile - I added frozen pineapple as well. 

I saw several variations online and made this my own. 


MANGO STRAWBERRY PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE 

1 c. fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
1 c. fresh or frozen mango
1/2 c. fresh or frozen pineapple
1/2 c. plain, vanilla or tropical Greek yogurt
1 c. lowfat milk or orange juice 
5 - 6 ice cubes (if using fresh fruit) 

Place everything in the blender; blend on high until smooth & frothy. 
If too thick, just add more juice or lowfat milk. 

Yield: 2 servings 



Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly