WELCOME TO WEEKEND POTLUCK!
Always happy to have you stop by and share with us...hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend.
When I share something worth sharing...again...
Using canned biscuits for the base of this luscious dish makes this so easy.
Only 4 more ingredients and your family will be raving!
A perfect weekend breakfast...and for serving to guests!
The recipe with the most clicks that linked back was ~
Chicken Enchilada Bake by Sweet Little Bluebird
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Crock-Pot Boneless BBQ Chicken Wings by Snail Pace Transformations
Crock Pot or Not Homemade and Healthified Red Robin French Fries by Practical Stewardship
And, a personal favorite ~
Whole Wheat Pancake Bites by Five Heart Home
Your hostesses ~
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Frugal Family Favorites ~ Tabitha
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines:
If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video Please use a direct link within your post.