Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Pumpkin Pie Coffee Cake


I needed a small pan of something sweet to serve a few ladies coming to my house one morning...

I was so glad I made this.  Everyone loved it and since my hubby isn't wild about pumpkin, I got to enjoy a piece the next few days. 

I love making many pumpkin dishes this time of year.  This would be perfect for T'giving morning with your coffee.  Just make it up the day before and reheat if desired. 

Don't let the name fool you...this is more cake-y than pie-y.  *-* 

I reduced the amount of sugar and I thought it was just perfectly sweetened. 

 I used turbinado sugar in the topping so it was sparkly and crunchy and so inviting. 

You can always trust Brandie's recipes to turn out. So click on the link below and hop on over to see the recipe and check out what else she's got cookin' today!  You'll be so glad you did!









Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly