Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Cran-Razz Banana Protein Smoothie

I'm excited to share this post with you.  I decided to take part in the Chobani
challenge to see what you can create with leftovers....

We have plans to spend the winter in Florida so I have been trying to use up much of what I have in the freezer and pantry. 

Since I had some cranberries, banana slices and a few raspberries in the freezer, I decided to add some Chobani Greek Yogurt and make a tasty smoothie. I also added a little cottage cheese for added creaminess and protein.


M-M-M-M Good!
Oh how I love the creamy texture of Chobani Greek Yogurt!! It's very delicious and they have so many varieties to try. 

I also love that Chobani Greek Yogurt has NO articificial flavors or sweeteners, and NO preservatives!  It also has THREE kinds of probiotics and at least 11 grams of protein. 

YAY Baby!  Bring it on!!!

Here's the basic ingredients I used to make this luscious smoothie. 



Do hope you'll enjoy this healthy drink soon too. It's filling and I think the flavor combo is awesome. It's #MadeWithChobani


CRAN-RAZZ BANANA PROTEIN SMOOTHIE 

1/2 c. cranberries, fresh or frozen, partially thawed
1/2 c. partially frozen raspberries
1/2 - 1 banana 
(I keep slices frozen on hand)
1/2 c. coconut milk
(use almond or 2%)
1/2 c. water
1 (6 ozs) container CHOBANI strawberry/banana Greek yogurt
1/4 c. cottage cheese
(it gets obliterated in the blender) 
2 - 3 pkts. Stevia or Truvia
(or could use a big squirt of honey) 

Place all ingredients in the blender. Cover; blend until smooth and frothy. 
Add ice cubes or more liquid to make it the consistency you want. 

Yield: about 2 servings 

Linked to Weekend Potluck





Print Friendly and PDF

No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly