Wednesday, January 6, 2016

3 Tasty 'Healthier Choice' Oatmeal Dishes {Blast from the Past}

I really should buy stock in Quaker Oats!  I LOVE eating and using oatmeal in recipes.  It's good for you, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite ways to enjoy it....

This cake is OAT-rageously wonderful!  It can be enjoyed for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacktime! Soak the oats overnight and the recipe has no refined sugar or flour.  I'm wild about having dessert for breakfast! 


(dairy, egg, gluten and sugar free options)




This has been a very popular recipe adding oatmeal for fiber.  You can't even tell it's there, but it's good for you, and it's filling. Substitute peanut butter for nutella if you so desire. It's all wonderful!

Nutella Banana Oatmeal Smoothie




With agave, Greek yogurt, dried fruit and more...no need to feel guilty
eating these for breakfast!!! Another NO refined sugar/flour recipe! 

Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Breakfast Cookies


No comments :

Post a Comment

Printfriendly